-Ep01(s)- Symphony of Lig -Ep01(s)- Symphony of Lig

I like the song quite a bit, this certainly has a great potential but it could on use some work on a couple of things, some of the changes in sound in the song are a bit harsh especially the one at 1:24, also the low bass thing you've got going on sounds a bit out of place, but overall I really like the song, all I'd suggest is that you fix up a couple of the things that are a bit out of place and you will certainly have a fantastic song on your hands, anyways keep going and you will certainly create a masterpiece.

-World- (Cover) -World- (Cover)

Absolutely loved it.

I adore this, I find it absolutely amazing, It just makes you calm down and think about stuff you know, for some weird reason this song left me thinking seriously about my life, which I cannot thank you enough for. Anyways, this is absolutely beautiful, I hope you keep making tracks like this one.

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I'd love to take all the praise for writing it, unfortunately, as tagged in the title, this is only a cover.

A cover I did because I couldn't find any sheet music or midi for the song, so I made it myself instead.

Regardless, I'm glad you like it, I'm a huge fan of this song as well.

Above the Rain Above the Rain

Nice song, could use some tweaking.

I wanna begin by saying that I did like the song but If I were to offer some advice I'd say make your intro into something more exciting, more memorable, and that perhaps you should hasten the buildups a bit, especially the first since I felt like it was a tad long, also you might wanna switch up your percussion from a four on the floor to something a tad different, but overall it was a good song.